Registration and Activation
The first time you launch DrumCore 4*, you will be asked to register your purchase and activate the plug-in.
*For instructions on how to load the plug-in, please see the videos above.
- After loading the plug-in, you will be asked to either log in or sign up. Fill out the information requested, including the serial number included in your DrumCore packaging. You must include all dashes from the serial number included in your DrumCore 4 packaging; if you leave them out, the screen will hang on "Contacting Server."
- Once you have signed in or created an account, an email will be sent to you with an activation code and a link to confirm your registration. Be sure to click the link provided to confirm your registration before clicking “Launch Activation.”
- After clicking the link provided in the email, copy and paste the activation code provided in the email by selecting the code and pressing “⌘ + C” on your keyboard (“Control” + C on Windows).
- Click “Launch Activation” to begin the activation process.
- Click “Activate” to begin the activation process.
- The next screen will prompt you to enter the activation code that was sent to the email address you provided. Paste the code you copied in step 3 by pressing “⌘ + V” on your keyboard (“Control” + V on Windows)
- You will be asked if you’d like to activate DrumCore on an iLok or on your computer. Follow the on screen instructions to complete the activation.