Topic: Vent Elate CD Junkie Exclusive

Junkie Exclusive

1. Add $6.49 to the postage prices below:

1 CD USA : $5.41 postage
   1 CD Europe (including Ireland) and Australia : $8.23 (postage)
   1 CD UK: $8.02 (postage)

2. Donate the value attained (£9.00 to £10.00 should cover it) on the www.brillstereodeck.com website using a DONATE button.

3. Send an email to info@brillstereodeck.com giving me your home address details and email address, I will then arrange to have a CD sent to you.

4. The standard price for the CD is : $14.49 (which excludes postage, my profit from that sale would be $9.00)

The retail CD Price is a price defined by the ReverbNation CD production fee. Thus I will only gain $1.00 profit from the sale of the CD to RiffWorld Junkies (you), all you are mainly paying for would be postage, which is out of my jurisdiction.

This offer ends on the 1st February 2012.

Last edited by brillstereodeck (2012-01-20 19:06:49)

... its only knock and know all, but I like it....
check out  http://www.brillstereodeck.com

Re: Vent Elate CD Junkie Exclusive

Well all I know is that its the best CD I have heard in a long long time. And at a price like that, well its a steal smile

So think of buying it before it goes viral and global and everyone you know is raving about it and the guys involved get rich, vacant, flatulent and more needy on an existential level cool And harder to contact lol

As the guy said in Life of Brian 'You don't NEED to follow ME, You don't NEED to follow ANYBODY! You've got to think for your selves! You're ALL individuals!". So go do what you are told or I will post a Life of Brian quote every day roll Big nose...

A cuckoo is a person in your neighbourhood, in your neighbourhood ;)

It's all ready in google under Vent Elate One torrent file search, looks like it's been leaked and gone viral already lmao..............................Just kidding Ray and gang. Congrats on the new release anyways dudes. Kudos

Cheers, Smik.

Visit my Riffworld Page - -->Click Here<--

Ha ha, Smik, before it goes viral at least one persons got to buy it, that of course could just be me.. sad

... its only knock and know all, but I like it....
check out  http://www.brillstereodeck.com

Guys if I could I would buy it just to show I admire your efforts but seriously I am so broke atm Im living on beans and noodles man, so you know musical purchases are not priority. Ive been harping on about this for months. F when is crap gunna change in my life I am over it hey.

Cheers, Smik.

Visit my Riffworld Page - -->Click Here<--