Topic: TRADED Custom Strat

Hey guys, I kinda been wanting to sell this strat. It's a really nice strat and when I use to play it through a Marshall Plexi is was really sweet sounding, but I don't really play it and could use a little cash right now.

Swamp Ash sunburst body and red on back
Mighty Mite neck. Ebony fret board w/ jumbo frets. (Fender Authorized)
Gold neck plate with rubber pad underneath.
Gold Kluson Vintage Tuners.
Gold hardware throughout including screws.
Lindy Fralin Blues special pickups. Comes with blender pot and bass plate as well.
Gold volume and tone knobs.
Gold bridge
Black pick guard.
Vintage white pickup covers.
SKB strat case.

I had a professional luthier put this together. I don't really now what to price this at so make me an offer if your interested.

You can email me at EMAIL ME

Check some pics here: Guitar Pics

Thanks for looking.

Last edited by Muddhole (2010-09-27 10:02:36)

Re: TRADED Custom Strat

Dayumnnnn! That sounds (feature list) and looks sweetah

Aint what I seem and I seem what I aint

Makes me wish I wasn't broke... and already overrun with Strats!

... Lighten up Francis

for a guitar of this magnitude....we need pics Bro....or we wont know what to offer ...?????

DOH never mind ...just saw the link...so Im a dumda$$....sue me lol.....nice ax!!!!!!

Last edited by flexkill (2009-03-27 20:55:32)

flexkill wrote:

for a guitar of this magnitude....we need pics Bro....or we wont know what to offer ...?????

DOH never mind ...just saw the link...so Im a dumda$$....sue me lol.....nice ax!!!!!!

Haha Funny, we must be posting like at the same time. I was about to call you out on that and saw you posted the "DOH" after I did. Anyway check them out and let me know what you think I should ask for it if anything.

Thanks!

Last edited by Muddhole (2009-03-27 20:59:35)

>>> if anything

Yeah that old thing... Jeesh... You can send it down under and I'll take it off your hands...

You just have to pay postage.

It looks like quality work for sure....and with all of the "go fast " goodies ...I wouldnt take anything less than a grand for it.....that just me....... If people dont think its worth that....than I would just keep it! wink

lostylost wrote:

>>> if anything

Yeah that old thing... Jeesh... You can send it down under and I'll take it off your hands...

You just have to pay postage.

haha...piss off you tossa!:lol:

Not sure what that means but a guy I work with (he's Austrailian) told me that's what Austrailians say along with Wanka!

Last edited by Muddhole (2009-03-28 07:25:21)

flexkill wrote:

It looks like quality work for sure....and with all of the "go fast " goodies ...I wouldnt take anything less than a grand for it.....that just me....... If people dont think its worth that....than I would just keep it! wink

Yeah I don't mind having it around it's a good guitar and better or jus as good as mediocre guitars.

Thanks! smile

Muddhole wrote:

Not sure what that means but a guy I work with (he's Austrailian) told me that's what Austrailians say along with Wanka!

# Wanker is a pejorative term of English origin, common in Britain, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, and British-influenced territories like South Africa. It initially referred to "one who masturbates" but has since become a general insult. It is synonymous with tosser.

How much did that cost you all together? Must have been approaching 2K yeah? At least?

lostylost wrote:
Muddhole wrote:

# Wanker is a pejorative term of English origin, common in Britain, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, and British-influenced territories like South Africa. It initially referred to "one who masturbates" but has since become a general insult. It is synonymous with tosser.

How much did that cost you all together? Must have been approaching 2K yeah? At least?

You muppets!

... Lighten up Francis

http://blogs.suburbanchicagonews.com/bauman/muppets.jpg

hahaha!

... Lighten up Francis

lostylost wrote:
Muddhole wrote:

I can't remember the exact number, probably $1200-$1500 for the parts and luthier to put it all together.