Topic: we're not gonna take it!

ok, 2nd line,

hey, what about the shouts?

that's what we live for guys!

at least some of us.

let's get them back. 

tired of replaying everything. where's the new guy?

nuke it all and start again, i don't mind.

stuff sounds like crap older than a year.

ya! were're not gonna take it!

and i hate that band!!

"..you know, i have no professional training of singing and dancing"

Re: we're not gonna take it!

who is the band anyway?

Im lost fooksy is this some lyrics you have come up with or some existing lyrics from a band or is this a political statement aimed at Sonoma hahahaha ???? You seem pretty charged up man whats happening bro?

Cheers, Smik.

Visit my Riffworld Page - -->Click Here<--

Tung chung fever perhaps?  I have noticed the number of shouts on songs seems to be shrinking... and the forums are unusually quiet too.  I blame it all on facebook...
The band was "Twisted Sister" fooksy!  I hated them too!

Last edited by ThrobbyRobby (2011-06-27 07:32:38)

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
> ~ Benjamin Franklin

?

Daniel Codella - Sonoma Wire Works Marketing + Artist Relations

Might be fooks has lost all his shouts; mine are gone too, except for the ones I got during the rumble.
I also can’t see what I’m typing. I know I haven’t posted in a while, but this isn’t the “new” normal is it?
I hope my spelling is ok…

Last edited by SoCaljammer (2011-06-27 11:38:30)

Checking 1...2...is this thing on?

Hey fooks I am usually good for agreeing with the 'we're not going to take it' approach. But you might need to be a little less cryptic on this occasion. Otherwise I can only recommend song 1 on my CD called - We Are Where We Are - where I got lots off my chest smile

A cuckoo is a person in your neighbourhood, in your neighbourhood ;)

i know some people using explorer were having trouble reading shouts and cant see what there typing,im using google crome and it works fine,and i agree fooks ,there are less shouts and i think the number of plays has gone down since the rumble ended.

Hi guys,

Please feel free to contact us if something is off or not working right (we want to know!). Let us know clearly, and don't assume we already know about it, we're a small team! smile If something is going on with the shouts, send an email to support@sonomawireworks.com and let us know EXACTLY what is going. That's the only way we'll be able to fix it. Thanks!

Daniel Codella - Sonoma Wire Works Marketing + Artist Relations

hi guys! sorry!

it's just that i have to much time and brews sometimes.

i was talking about the shouts before 3/17/2010, i know that they have been wiped out for a reason.

i have been going back through my tunes and it just bums me out that all the shouts are gone. 

nothing against sonoma or anyone, if it wasn't for them, i wouldn't have any tunes at all!

and you guys gave me the shouts!

lol, i miss the edit button and the old shouts.

dee snyder is cool, i did like that vid too.

and facebook put a dent here in the forums, too. sad