Topic: Working on a new song... would love to 'collaborate' with others

Hello, I don't believe I've ever wrote here before, so I'll introduce myself first...

I'm a 22 y.o. male, living in Denmark. I have a 14 month old daughter and am playing guitar, different styles, and singing. I am working on a new song inspired by recent events in Norway... and I'd love to get someone with the abillity and a possibility and if stars align in the right order, the will to help me create a piece that could help me pay respects to Norway, and the afflicted by the events over there.

I've never ever used riffworld, I only found out that people can actually work together through a newsletter showing a recent contest (the superhero theme), so I'd like to know:

What kind of software/hardware do I need to work with other people? I own a line 6 guitarport, that came with riffworks line 6 edition + gearbox. I also have a regular pc microphone ( hmm ).

Where should I post about the project?

For more information about the subject look here  http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/07/22 … n-capital/

Thanks, in advance.

Last edited by Sealer (2011-07-23 12:57:16)

Re: Working on a new song... would love to 'collaborate' with others

Welcome sealer, not sure if the Line6 edition will still work, you'd be best to upgrade from RiffWorks Line 6 Edition to RiffWorks Standard from this site, or get the T4 version which is free. The upgrade from Line 6 version to Standard is quite cheap though. And post about in in either the Rifflink forum or the Green room; you'll get plenty of help. Also learn the new guys rules that'll really help you. Tragic events, crazy world.

"You can cage the singer but not the song."

RiffWorks Standard comes with 60 days of free RiffLink service, then RiffLink is $10 for 30 days or $60 for a year from here.

Thanks for your interest in collaborating online with RiffWorks!

Hallo, I've got Line6 editon version of RiffWorks. You can send me your project by e-mail. I can add bass, acoustic guitars or what ever Line6 Variax can offer to your song. Let me know. Regards.