Here you'll find the steps for getting started with RiffWorks.
RiffWorks is easy, so dive in and play, record, jam online and podcast. An easy 32-step interactive "RiffWorks Quick Start" tutorial in 14 languages can be found by clicking the HELP button in RiffWorks T4 (free) or RiffWorks Standard ($129). There are also RiffWorks Tutorial movies. If you have questions, you'll find links below that can help. Sonoma Wire Works forums and Sonoma Wire Works support team are also great resources. Have fun and welcome to the RiffWorks community!
What is RiffWorks
- Installing RiffWorks T4
- Installing RiffWorks Standard
- Installing RiffWorks Line 6 Edition
- Installing RiffWorks Junior
- Installing InstantDrummer Sessions
- Installing Amplitube 2 Live for Windows
- Installing Amplitube 2 Live for MacOS
- Riff Recorder - where all the recording in RiffWorks happens. When you select a Riff from the Riff List, the settings are displayed here.
- Layer - each time you record one or more layers is created.
- Junt - use Junt to set the tempo and start recording.
- Lead In - listen to a metronome or drummer before recording starts.
- Auto Mute Layers - record multiple takes without hearing them all.
- Single Shot Record - record just one layer at a time.
You can add RiffWork's built-in effects to Layers, Riffs, Instant Drummers, and to the Input.