KitCore MIDI drum instrument plug-in (VSTi/RTAS/AU) featuring the sounds of legendary drummers and percussionists that you can use royalty free. KitCore includes 8 DrumKits plus over 400 MIDI drum files (beats, fills, variations, click tracks). You get one Matt Sorum (Velvet Revolver) and two Ben Smith (Heart) rock/pop kits, a Jon Bishop (Ernie Watts) jazz kit, a brushed drumkit, two electronic kits, and more. KitCore Demo ($0)
KitCore Download ($49)
Ask KitCore support about upgrading from KitCore to KitCore Deluxe.
KitCore Deluxe is recommended over KitCore because it offers much more content. KitCore Deluxe bundles the KitCore v2 plug-in with several great KitPack expansion packs. Over 100 DrumKits and 3,000 MIDI drum files are included. These drummers' kits are included with KitCore Deluxe: John Tempesta (metal), Greg Keplinger (jazz), Louis Conte (Latin), Lonnie Wilson (country), Matt Cameron (pop, rock), Matt Sorum (alt, rock), Michael Shrieve (rock), and more! KitCore Deluxe Download ($99) & KitCore Deluxe DVD ($125)
Expand KitCore or KitCore Deluxe with more drumkits and MIDI grooves. Check out the RocKit Pack, DrumKit Pack KitPack bundles. Other KitPacks include the Red Kit KitPack (a red acrylic Pork Pie custom kit, great for rock and pop), the 40's Vintage Kit KitPack, and more. KitPacks require KitCore and are priced from $10 - $125. Buy KitPacks
Get DrumCore or DrumCore Deluxe if you would like Audio as well as MIDI.
KitCore Deluxe Features
- Over 100 drumkits and 3,000 MIDI sounds of famous drummers that can be used royalty free.
- Includes acoustic, electronic, urban and Latin sounds.
- Sounds recorded "in-the-style" for more authentic results.
- Groove Browser with search by "Feel" (Shuffle, 1/8ths, etc.).
- LiveDrummer to add more expressive dynamics
- Recorded at 24-bit 48kHz.
- Expandable with more KitPacks.
Legendary Drummers' Kits
The best drummers have the best kits. KitCore includes over 100 kits (electronic, acoustic and Latin percussion), covering a multitude of styles (Sly Dunbar/reggae, Matt Sorum/rock, Luis Conte/Latin percussion and more). Plus you can mix-and-match kit pieces to make cool, personalized, "hybrid" kits. All with the award-winning DrumCore® sound.
- Recorded "In The Style" For Maximum Sonic Variety
Using the best of digital and analog the kit's tone is burned-in at the sample level for great sound with minimal CPU load. From priceless Pultecs to vintage Neumann mics. Get the sound of a multi-million dollar studio on your laptop.
- KitCore Deluxe includes many of the MIDI drumkits and MIDI files found in DrumCore Deluxe! You get over 100 great-sounding kits and over 3,000 MIDI beats. Including electronic, acoustic and Latin percussion sounds.
- DrumCore & KitCore Product Matrix PDF
- Content Comparison Sheet for DrumCore, DrummerPacks, KitCore and KitPack Bundles.
- MAC: G4, G5 or Intel processor 1 GHz or faster, 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended), 3 GB free space (content), Mac OS X (v10.4 or higher)
- PC: Intel Pentium® 4 or Duo 1Ghz processor or AMD equivalent, 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended), 3 GB of free space (content), Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7
Tested and Qualified On
- KitCore works with most plugin hosts including Acid®, Cubase® (32 bit), Digital Performer®, GarageBand, Live™, Logic (32 bit), Pro Tools®, Sonar™ (32 bit); and Tracktion.
- KitCore RTAS requires Pro Tools 7.0 or later.
- KitCore Demo: $0
- KitCore Download: $49
- KitCore Deluxe Download: $99
- KitCore Deluxe DVD: $125
- Ask DrumCore support about upgrade discounts from one KitCore or DrumCore product to another.
- Buy Add-On KitPacks: $10+
- Legendary Drummers' Kits:Listen to a small selection of included MIDI kits in KitCore:
- 1 Matt Sorum Kit (Velvet Revolver)
- Ben Smith (Heart) Rock/Pop Kit 1
- Ben Smith (Heart) Rock/Pop Kit 2
- 1 Jon Bishop (Ernie Watts) Jazz Kit
- 1 Set of Luis Conte Latin Percussion Sounds
- 1 Brushed Drumkit
- 1 Classic Hip Hop Kit
- 1 Electronic Kit
With KitCore Deluxe, you get many more kits!
- "What's exciting is the range of ambiences. There are tonal differences between kits, but it is the acoustic properties of the rooms, emphasised by varying miking practices, that add an extra dimension and character sometimes lacking in other sample collections. Matt Sorum's rock-style kit, for example, is heavily affected by a very reverberant room sound, whereas hearing Sly Dunbar's relatively dry kit makes you feel as though you're sitting about a foot away." Sound On Sound