Save: $80.00 off
Manufactured by: Sonoma Wire Works
Added: 2006-02-16 17:59:58
RiffWorks Standard Download
Capture ideas, create songs easily, collaborate with musicians from around the world, and post tunes to RiffWorld using RiffWorks recording software for songwriters and guitar players. RiffWorks T4 free recording software includes a riff-based workflow, looped recording, automatic track creation (4 tracks), InstantDrummer, effects, song posting, a “Quick Start” tutorial in 14 languages, and more. RiffWorks Standard includes additional features like 24 tracks, 7 guitar-oriented effects, support for amp models (eg. IK Multimedia’s AmpliTube 2, Line 6’s PodFarm, Gallo Engineering’s StudioDevil, and others), 9 InstantDrummers (expandable), REX player, ReWire mixer, export to DAWs like Pro Tools, Logic and more. Share tunes on RiffWorld.com. Record ideas using a creative work flow with tools that look like gear, and create complete songs without putting down your guitar!
Limited Time Bundle: Collaborate on songs with other musicians (at the same time or different times) using the RiffLink service in RiffWorks. As a Riff layer is recorded, it streams to other players. As a Riff loops, players can add layers with no latency. Contributions are saved, and can be opened later in RiffWorks to continue recording. Create songs together online no matter how far apart you live, or what time zone you are in! 60 days free with RiffWorks Standard then $10 for 30 days or $60/year. What you should know before purchasing or using RiffLink.
Instantly RiffCast any song created in RiffWorks for the RiffWorld.com community to hear, and it will get its own song page. Create your profile page on RiffWorld. Link to your page on your web site. Promote songs using embeddable song players. Listen to other members' songs and give them a shout. Get feedback about your songs. Find inspiring musicians and invite them to collaborate. Enter RiffRumble song contests to win awards and prizes.
RiffWorks Standard v2.6.7 Features:
Downloadable Files Available After Purchase:
These items may be conveniently downloaded from your Sonoma store account downloads page, installed and activated on up to 3 computers (Mac and/or Windows) using the same user name and password.
Note: This Store Does Not Support Download Managers
- RiffWorks Standard v2.6.7 (150MB)
- 9 InstantDrummer Sessions (each approx. 50MB):
- Afro Island Grooves by Sonoma Wire Works
- Bare Bones by Discrete Drums
- Habanero Groove by Drums On Demand
- Half Nelson by Drums On Demand
- Matt Sorum Basic by Submersible Music
- Mekanic Beats by Sonoma Wire Works
- RAW Funk Grooves by Sonic Reality
- Trash Funk by Sonoma Wire Works
- When I Drum Around by Drums On Demand
- Sonoma 7 VST Plugin ($49 value): If you import songs made with RiffWorks into another DAW, you can still take advantage of the RiffWorks effects by using this plugin with your other DAW.
RiffWorks System Requirements:
- 1 GB of RAM
- 1 GB of disk space free for installation
- 5 GB of disk space free for recording
- Activation, RiffCaster, and RiffLink require a reliable internet connection - Broadband (DSL, cable, etc.) recommended
- Appropriate beverages
- Pentium 4 or better
- ASIO driver capable audio interface Details
- Win XP SP 2, SP 3, Vista, Win 7 and Win 8
- Intel CoreDuo or G5 Power PC
- Core Audio input device - some don't have one built-in eg. MacMini Details
- Mac OS X 10.4, 10.5, 10.6, 10.7, 10.8 and 10.9 (Mavericks)
More RiffWorks Info: