Manufactured by: Discrete Drums
Added: 2010-04-22 11:25:25
Kickin' Country Pro Set
Kickin' Country features the legendary drummer Tony Morra recorded at Downtown Batterie in Nashville, Tennessee. Purchase this product to use these drums in your recordings royalty free.
Discrete Drums Pro Sets are recordings of pro drummers in multitrack 24 Bit WAV and pre-mixed 16 Bit 44.1 stereo formats for use with most DAWs that import WAV files.
Kickin' Country Pro Set Includes:
- Drum Loop Formats:
- Multitrack 24 Bit WAV Files with Pro Tools Sessions*
- Stereo 16 Bit - REX and WAV**
- One Shot Samples
- Audio Previews for Easy Auditioning
- Nearly 9 GB of Content
- 19 Sessions at a Variety of Tempos
- Styles Include Brushes, Ballads, Waltz, Train, Pop and More
- Sessions Divided into Parts Including Verse, Chorus, Bridge, Intros, Outros, Fills, Solos, Breaks, and More.
- Discrete Drums Kickin Country Preview
- Discrete Drums Kickin Country "Was Good Once"
- Discrete Drums Kickin Country "Workin Hag"
- Discrete Drums Kickin Country "X In TexAss"
*Multitrack 24 Bit WAV drum recordings offer the most flexible mixing possibilities, as all tracks are delivered separately. Eight tracks of drums to mix, process and tune the way you want to fit your track. Mix, process, tune, distort, and mangle these drum and percussion tracks to suit your needs. For use in Pro Tools, Logic, Digital Performer, Cubase, Nuendo, Cakewalk, Sonar, and other digital audio sequencers that import WAV files (not RiffWorks). These drum libraries were recorded using renowned drummers, engineers, producers & recording studios.
**Pre-mixed 16 Bit 44.1 stereo drum loops. Build the drum track you want from these amazing performances. More than typical drum loops, which are usually 2 bars long, you get song segments ranging from 2 beat intros, to 16 bar verses, choruses, bridges, and more! Compatible with any program that opens 16 bit WAV files: Pro Tools, Digital Performer, Cubase, Sonar, Logic, Reason, Recycle, Live, Acid, and more (not RiffWorks).
Tony Morra, Drummer
Tony Morra started playing drums at age 3 in Queens. His professional career began at 16. He played every club in New York area (Bitter End and CBGB). Tony's MySpace says, "Played for many Artists in Nashville and worldwide. I'm producing new bands and artists: Ayeshia Woods, Aja, Amy Grant, Bruce Springsteen & Joe Grushecky (old friends - we redid "Code Of Silence"!) Paul Taylor (Winger), Rod Morgenstein (Winger/Dixie Dregs), Alex M (Laguna Beach), Avalon, Dean Samms, Kaci Brown, Britt Nicole, Rebecca ST. James, Kogure (Japanese Heavy Metal Singer), Movie-"Chronicles of Narnia" Movie- "Just Married", Dominick Chianese (Uncle Junior on the "Sopranos), Jennifer Paige, Cherie Adams (Formerly of "Avalon"), Van Zant and more." Tony Morra interview in EQs Making of Heavy Mental & More About Tony Morra
Steve Marcantonio, Engineer
Steve Marcantonio Mix Interview: "Steve Marcantonio is a master at engineering. His work encompasses classic Nashville as well as the edgier side of the genre, including projects for Rodney Crowell, Deana Carter, Billy Falcon, the Nitty Gritty Dirt Band, George Strait, Alabama, the Warren Brothers and Vince Gill, among others." More About Steve Marcantonio
Rick DiFonzo, Producer, Engineer, Discrete Drums Co-founder
"I come from a rock background, having played guitar on and/or toured with Mick Jagger, Bob Dylan, Roger Waters, Belinda Carlisle, Joan Osborn, Cyndi Lauper and others. Discrete Drums grew from my need for rocking drums that I could mix myself. I planned a drum library with a multitrack format, as no one else had done it. I knew lots of great drummers from my days as a session and touring guitarist, and brought them into the studio. Now you can customize the sound of the drum kits recorded by great drummers, and add them to your tracks just the way you want." More About Rick DiFonzo
Kickin' Country Pro Set Contents
- Audio Previews
- Boot Scoot (130 BPM) - straight-forward shuffle beat emphasizing kick and snare
- Broken McBride (6/8 101.5/203 BPM) - lazy 6/8 beat, good for ballads
- Classic Mama (195 BPM) - upbeat loop with brushed and rim segments
- Fast Yoak (126 BPM) - powerful, boomy, upbeat rhythm suitable for many genres
- Groovy Strawberries (3/4 124 BPM) - nice ballad with lots of endings
- Keith Told Ya (106 BPM) - slamming beat with a few variations to work with
- Leannís Blues (90 BPM)- chunky walking ballad beat
- Lonesome Train (168 BPM) - brushy snare drum train beat with lots of variations
- Lovin Mearle (90 BPM) - basic slow ballad beat with light snares and kick
- Paisley Ballad (75 BPM) - classic ballad with lots of intro and endings
- Patsy Waltz (3/4 90 BPM) - brushed snare waltz
- Red Gretchen (185 BPM) - fast beat with halftime section
- Strait Away (150 BPM) - mid tempo beat with lots of variations
- Swifty (90 BPM) - funky beat with lots of kick and shuffle
- Tony Went To Georgia (140 BPM) - fast train beat with loads of endings and intros
- Was Good Once (120 BPM) - mid tempo break with great tom section
- Wishing Rascal (136 BPM) - boomy ballad beat
- Drum Samples
- Workin Hag (210 BPM) - mid tempo train beat with lots of endings to choose from
- X In Tex Ass (132 BPM) - uptempo country beats with simple variations
Sonoma Wire Works now ships internationally.
"Kickin' Country Pro Set" is available on DVD. This product ships from this U.S. store to everywhere except Canada, Europe, Australia and New Zealand. See Sonoma's dealer list for worldwide availability. Email email@example.com with questions.
If you just want stereo files (no multitracks) of this content, check out the Kickin' Country Stereo Set ($99).
Click here to see all Discrete Drums Pro Sets.
Discrete Drums is a Sonoma Wire Works brand.
RiffWorks recording software users: While RiffWorks does not import WAV files such as these, check out the RiffWorks InstantDrummer Sessions that are derived from the Discrete Drums Drum Recording Library as well as from other Manufacturers.