Save: $14.00 off
Manufactured by: Discrete Drums
Added: 2010-04-22 11:30:05
EarthBeat Stereo Set
Premiere session percussionist Eric Darken and ace drummer Greg Morrow bring you EarthBeat Latin, African, Eastern and other world textures. This disc contains all of the drum and percussion performances from EarthBeat in a 16 bit stereo WAV format and REX format. The drums are pre-mixed, and the percussion loops are included mixed, and with all of the individual percussion elements broken out into mono or stereo tracks as appropriate. This means that you can make your own loops from the components, and mix and process them any way you like. Another unique feature with our loops, is that they all include an ending, just in case you don't want the loop to go on forever.
Discrete Drums Stereo Sets are recordings of pro drummers in pre-mixed 16 Bit WAV 44.1 stereo format for use with most DAWs that import WAV files (not RiffWorks). These are not multitrack files. If you are interested in the multitrack 24 Bit WAV format as well as these stereo files, see the EarthBeat Pro Set ($199) instead. RiffWorks users, get RiffWorks InstantDrummer Sessions made from Discrete Drums content as well as from other drum recording libraries.
EarthBeat Stereo Set Includes:
- Drum Loop Formats:
- Stereo 16 Bit REX and WAV*
- 1 GB of Content
- 16 Sessions at a Variety of Tempos
- Styles include World Fusion, Ethnic, and Latin
- Sessions Divided into Parts Including: Verse, Chorus, Bridge, Intros, Outros, Fills, SOlos, Breaks, and More.
*Pre-mixed 16 Bit 44.1 stereo drum loops. Build the drum track you want from these amazing performances. More than typical drum loops, which are usually 2 bars long, you get song segments ranging from 2 beat intros, to 16 bar verses, choruses, bridges, and more! Compatible with any program that opens 16 bit WAV files: Pro Tools, Digital Performer, Cubase, Sonar, Logic, Reason, Recycle, Live, Acid and more (not RiffWorks).
Recorded at the Sound Kitchen - "Studio E" - Cool Springs TN
The Sound Kitchen is the Southeast's most prestigious recording facility. Many of the biggest names spanning all music genres have recorded here (3 Doors Down, Amy Grant, Alabama, Brooks & Dunn, Bruce Springsteen, Buddy Guy, Chicago, Dixie Chicks, Jimmy Buffett, Keith Urban, and many more. Because Studio E is self contained, it is a very popular choice for projects. Within this studio is an 18' x 30' tracking room, four iso-booths, and a Yamaha C-7 piano. Studio E is ideal for tracking small sections, overdubs, and even mixing. Sound Kitchen's "Studio E" Web Site
Greg Morrow, Drummer
Greg Morrow has worked with numerous industry talents including the Dixie Chicks, Van Zant, 38 Special, Hank Williams III, DeGarmo & Key, LeAnn Rimes, Amy Grant, Travis Tritt and Deana Carter, and more. More About Greg Morrow
Eric Darken, Percussionist
Eric Darken is a percussionist from Nashville, TN who has recorded with a variety of artists including BonJovi, Carrie Underwood, Josh Turner, CeCe Winans, Amy Grant, Vince Gill, Rascal Flatts, Faith Hill, Willie Nelson, Brad Paisley, Taylor Swift, Steven Curtis Chapman, Mercy Me, Jewel, Bob Seger, Kenny Chesney, Keith Urban and others. Eric Darken's music has been used on Dateline, 20/20, The Fantastic Four Rise of the Silver Surfer, Access Hollywood and a variety of MSNBC Shows. Eric has been nominated 4 times for an Academy of Country Music Award in the musician category, he is a 2 time nominee and winner of a Dove Award in the instrumental category and has been nominated 2 times for a Nashville Music Award. More About Eric Darken
Steve Marcantonio, Engineer
Steve Marcantonio Mix Interview: "Steve Marcantonio's work encompasses classic Nashville as well as the edgier side of the genre, including projects for Rodney Crowell, Deana Carter, Billy Falcon, the Nitty Gritty Dirt Band, George Strait, Alabama, the Warren Brothers and Vince Gill, among others." More About Steve Marcantonio
Rick DiFonzo, Producer, Engineer, Discrete Drums Co-founder
"I come from a rock background, having played guitar on and/or toured with Mick Jagger, Bob Dylan, Roger Waters, Belinda Carlisle, Joan Osborn, Cyndi Lauper and others. Discrete Drums grew from my need for rocking drums that I could mix myself. I planned a drum library with a multitrack format, as no one else had done it. I knew lots of great drummers from my days as a session and touring guitarist, and brought them into the studio. Now you can customize the sound of the drum kits recorded by great drummers, and add them to your tracks just the way you want." More About Rick DiFonzo
Listen to select previews below.
- Audio Preview MP3s
- Drum and Percussion Samples
- Box of Rocks - 85 BPM- Mid tempo loop with laid back drums.
- Carlos - 120 BPM - Latin perc loop and latin/rock drums.
- Coffee Beans - 81.5 BPM Hypnotic drums over mid tempo latin blend loop.
- Commotion - 97.5 BPM - Raucous perc loop with a lot of big drum variations.
- Earth Beat - 100 BPM - African grooves with funky brushed drums.
- Easy Go - 95 BPM - Quirky percussion loop with snapping drums.
- Fast One - 156 BPM - Breathing percussion loop with fast aggressive drums.
- Into It - 90 BPM - Bubbly 6/8 African loop with many drum variations from half time to slamming, also includes brush drum segments.
- Itchin’ - 95 BPM - Semi Latin percussion loop with funky drums.
- Oasis - 70 BPM - Deep, cool percussion loop with an Eastern flavor, and nice flowing drums. A few sections feature an alternate mushy snare.
- Space Time - 73 BPM - Ethereal, spacey dramatic percussion loop with big giant drums.
- Stinger - 125 BPM - African textures blended with a metallic overtone with fast paced aggressive drums.
- Sugar Cane - 82 BPM - Mid tempo Latin percussion loop with latin flavored drums.
- Tall Grass - 79 BPM - African grooves with brushed drums.
- Tropical Sun - 88 BPM - Very cool percolating percussion loop with a flanged delay, with a variety of drum segments.
- Underbrush - 81 BPM - Nice medium slow 6/8 loop with light brush drums.
"EarthBeat Pro Set" on DVD is based on a product previously known as "EarthBeat 16 Bit WAV" on CD - it has been re-launched and repackaged and may include different formats than the previous product. This product is only available on DVD. This product ships from this U.S. store to everywhere except Canada, Europe, Australia and New Zealand. Also available from Amazon and select dealers worldwide. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
All Discrete Drums Stereo Sets.
Discrete Drums is a Sonoma Wire Works brand.
RiffWorks recording software users: While RiffWorks does not import WAV files such as these, check out the RiffWorks InstantDrummer Sessions that are derived from the Discrete Drums Drum Recording Library as well as from other Manufacturers.
Discrete Drums is a Sonoma Wire Works brand.