Discrete Drums DVDs
Great sounding drum tracks by renowned drummers, engineers and producers recorded in high-end studios.
Styles include rock, metal, country and world.
Stereo Sets include pre-mixed 16-bit stereo format ($99 each).
Pro Sets include multitrack 24-bit WAV and pre-mixed 16-bit stereo formats ($199 each).
Get the Pro Set Bundle for the widest variety of styles and formats at a great price. 6 Pro Sets for only $599!
Artists Using Discrete
"I love the Discrete Drums stuff. There are so many layers and segments, and you can use any parts you need. It's all separated for you. Great sounding products." - Dave Kushner (Velvet Revolver)
"Discrete Drums is a great tool for putting together song ideas. I've also written music for four television shows and a movie, and I've used Discrete Drums in all of them." - Brad Gillis (Night Ranger)
Multitrack 24-bit WAV
When you opt for Discrete Drums Pro Sets, you get multitrack 24-bit WAV files, which give you the most flexible mixing possibilities, as all tracks are delivered separately. Pro Sets now include both multitrack 24-bit WAV and pre-mixed 16-bit stereo formats.
Mix, process, tune, distort, and mangle these drum and percussion tracks to suit your needs.
More than typical drum loops, which are usually 2 bars long, you get song segments ranging from 2 beat intros, to 16 bar verses, choruses, bridges, and more!
"I might start with just a two or four bar thing from Discrete Drums and write to that, and then add to it. Discrete Drums is just fantastic for that. The sound you get is a real drummer on real drums. It's a great way to write and it's very fast." - David Schwartz (TV/Film Composer)
- Rock Series 1 Pro Set
- Rock Series 2 Pro Set
- EarthBeat Pro Set
- Heavy Mental 1 Pro Set
- Heavy Mental 2 Pro Set
- Kickin' Country Pro Set
- Turbulent Filth Monsters Stereo Set
- Discrete Percussion Stereo Set
- Use these drum loops in Pro Tools, Logic Audio, DP, Cubase, Nuendo, Cakewalk, Sonar, and other DAWs that import WAV files.
- Pro Sets: $199 each
- Stereo Sets: $99 each
- FREE* Discrete Drums Sample Collection
- Demo RiffWorks InstantDrummer: $0
- Discrete Drums Artists: Producers, Composers, and Grammy Winning Artists Using the Discrete Drums Drum Loop Library
- PR: Discrete Drums Kickin' Country & Re-Release Collections
- PR: Discrete Drums Heavy Mental 2 Pro Set
- PR: Sonoma Wire Works Acquires Discrete Drums
- "I reach for Discrete Drum's Series One when I need quick drums for a soundtrack. The sound quality is excellent, the playing is dynamic and human, and the files are presented in multitrack format so it's easy to mutate the tracks as you want: Process just the snare, replace the kick, bring up the room mics, that sort of thing. As a result, even though it's a drum sample library, you can personalize it to a large degree. So much so, in fact, that I did a remix of it...and put it out as a sample CD called "Turbulent Filth Monsters." - Craig Anderton
"All the elements are well recorded, but the room tracks are what really define this collection. When mixing, I particularly liked adding the Big Room track, which was recorded well back from the kit. It makes the mix come alive and sound really huge. The Room track was recorded closer, but also adds significant ambience. Heavy Mental Drums is another winning library for Discrete Drums. If you need large-sounding, flashy drum loops for your metal or rock tracks, you won't be disappointed." More at Electronic Musician
"Loading the 48kHz multitrack files into Pro Tools was a snap. Just have a quick listen on the audition CDs, find what you like and start working. The cuts feature popular session drummer Tony Morra and were cut at Sound Kitchen's Big Boy room (just outside Nashville in nearby Franklin, Tenn.). The quality of the performances and audio throughout is impeccable. I appreciated accessing 13 separate channels on each project, and for more variation, alternate endings are provided with each project, along with a collection of miscellaneous crashes, count-offs and extra endings for use anywhere. Also, all of the drums are dry-miked and can be combined with the distance mic tracks or with outboard reverb to your taste." More at Mix Magazine
Follow Sonoma Wire Works: