Access grooves and drumkit sounds of over a dozen famous drummers. DrumCore 3 includes a VSTi/RTAS/AU plug-in drum instrument, a library of audio loops and MIDI grooves, and the DrumCore Toolkit for importing REX2, WAV, AIFF, SD2 and ACID loop libraries. DrumCore 3 ($199) & Try DrumCore 3 Free Edition
DrumCore 4 AAX/VST3/AU plug-in for 64-bit coming soon. Pre-order DrumCore 4 now.
DrumCore 3 Deluxe
DrumCore Deluxe bundles DrumCore v3 with several great DrummerPack expansion packs that include AlanPack, LonniePack, LuisPack, MattPack, SlyPack, TempestaPack I, TerryPack I, CameronPack I and ZoroPack for non-stop grooves. DrumCore Deluxe: $650 MSRP
DrumCore 4 Ultra AAX/VST3/AU plug-in for 64-bit coming soon. Pre-order DrumCore 4 Ultra now.
Expand DrumCore 3 and DrumCore 4 with add-on DrummerPacks that include more audio recordings and MIDI grooves of famous drummers. DrummerPacks feature loops, fills, variations, and single drum hits from some of the best drummers on the scene today across a broad spectrum of styles. DrummerPacks ($79.99)
DrumCore 4 Pre-order and Upgrade Offers
Pre-order DrumCore 4 Lite, or upgrade to DrumCore 4 Lite from KitCore or KitCore Deluxe, and get a $30 coupon good toward these DrummerPacks and KitPacks.
- Pre-order DrumCore 4 ($199 US or equivalent), or any DrumCore 4 upgrade, and get $69 off KitPacks or DrummerPacks from this list.
- Pre-order DrumCore 4 Ultra, or any DrumCore 4 Ultra upgrade, and get a $99 coupon good toward KitPacks or DrummerPacks from this list.
- Order DrumCore 3 (for at least $199) or DrumCore 3 Deluxe from Sonoma or an authorized dealer, and get the DrumCore 4 Upgrade for free ($99 value). Plus get a coupon for $69 off KitPacks or DrummerPacks from this list. Note: DrumCore 3 works with 32-bit hosts only. Restrictions apply.
Offers good for a limited time.
DrumCore covers a multitude of styles including rock, blues, country, metal, prog, alt-rock, pop, jazz, urban, funk, Latin, reggae and others. Featuring royalty-free drum recordings by Jeff Anthony (Sheryl Crow), John Bishop (Ernie Watts), Matt Cameron (Soundgarden), Terry Bozzio (Missing Persons), Tony Braunagel (Bonnie Raitt), Luis Conte (Sergio Mendes), DJ Syze-up (UltraNaté), Ned Douglas (Dave Stewart), Sly Dunbar (Marley), Stephen Perkins (Jane's Addiction), Matt Sorum (Velvet Revolver), John Tempesta (Helmet), Michael Shrieve (Santana), Ben Smith (Heart), Alan White (Yes, Lennon), Lonnie Wilson (Brooks & Dunn) and Zoro (Lenny Kravitz). All DrumCore Drummer Bios
Artists Using DrumCore
- "I love DrumCore. I recently needed to re-record a version of one of my TMBG tunes for a museum in Canada, so instead of using our drummer I used DrumCore and it sounded great! I also use it all the time for tracks for TV and jingles. It's got a great variety of easy to use sounds and beats, and that's important when you need to get tracks done quickly." - Danny Weinkauf (They Might Be Giants)
- "DrumCore is so handy and so very easy to use! Most of the time I work with real drummers, but because I'm all alone in my studio when I write, I need to start with something. DrumCore is very easy and sounds so good; it's very close to having a live drummer with you." - Anthony Gonzalez (a.k.a. M83)
- "DrumCore sounds great and you don't have to worry about the BPM, the mix, etc. You don't have to edit it much. You just throw it in there and it sounds great on its own. I've used it both ways, I've dragged audio files straight onto a stereo track and I've programmed the drums with the MIDI sets. It's really easy to use, and it sounds so real, which is hard to find." - Dave Kushner (Velvet Revolver)
- "Drumcore's come a long way, and version 3 makes it easier than ever to use pro drummer performances on your tracks." More at Sound On Sound
- Scott McChane says, "I was definitely wowed by DrumCore's workflow, but what really won me over was the natural, uncolored quality of the recorded audio files (24-bit, 48 kHz). In addition to the great selection of drumkit and percussion libraries included with the factory install, an impressive catalog of GrooveSets has been compiled in DrummerPack expansion libraries. All of DrumCore's libraries, including both the factory and exansion packs, feature many drummers you're sure to recognize - like Alan White, Bill Bruford, Luis Conte, and more."
- Audio Loops + Midi = Authentic and Versitile
Audio loop collection and sampled drum kits in a VSTi/RTAS/AU plug-in. DrumCore gives you the realism of stereo 24 bit 48 kHz recorded audio performances and the versatility of MIDI. Export as WAV, AIFF, REX2 or MIDI.
- Groove Browser: Find grooves based on Style and Feel (1/8th, Shuffle, etc.)
- Over 100 Drum Kits - Acoustic, Electronic and Latin Sounds: Layer sounds and grooves on different tracks, mis-match kit sounds (snare, kick, etc.), retune them and process/mix each sound using separate outputs to your host software. Even includes brushed kits!
- DrumCore Toolkit: This standalone application is great for jamming with beats and for adding your own samples (audio loops and drum sounds) to DrumCore.
- MAC: G4, G5 or Intel processor 1 GHz or faster, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended), 16 GB of available Hard Drive space, 1024 X 768 minimum display resolution, DVD ROM Drive (for installation), Mac OS X (v10.4 or higher)
- PC: Intel Pentium® 4 or Duo 1Ghz processor or AMD equivalent, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended), 16 GB of available Hard Drive space, 1024 X 768 minimum display resolution, DVD ROM Drive (for installation), Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7
- *Tested and qualified with the software listed on the right (32 bit only). Will DrumCore work on my 64 bit operating system?
- Previews of some of the 111 Drum Kits and 160 Groovesets Included in DrumCore 3:
Tested and Qualified On
- Logic Pro 8*
- Cubase 4 and up*
- Pro Tools 7.4.2 - 10 (not 11)*
- Digital Performer 6
- Live 6 and up
- Sonar 8*
- Tracktion 3
- Acid 7
- Garage Band 09
- *32-bit Version Only for DrumCore 3.
See DrumCore 4 for 64-bit Coming Soon.
- DrumCore FREE v3: $0
- DrumCore 3: $199
- DrumCore 3 Deluxe: $550 MSRP
- DrumCore 4 Lite: From $49
- DrumCore 4: From $199
- DrumCore 4 Ultra: From $499
- DrumCore Support
- DrumCore Online User Guide
- DrumCore PDF User Guide/Manual
- DrumCore Videos
- DrumCore FAQ
- DrumCore Forum
- DrumCore Downloads: DrumCore Free, DrumCore Patches, DrumCore Manual and Documentation
- Artists Using DrumCore: Producers, Composers, and Grammy Winning Artists
- PR: Retro Drums DrummerPack, 60's Volume 1 - Billy Martin Interprets Mitch Mitchell
- PR: Billy Martin DrummerPack for DrumCore
- PR: HigginsPack DrummerPack for DrumCore
- PR: Sonoma Wire Works Acquires DrumCore, KitCore